Saturday, May 10, 2008

I'm It!

I've been tagged in the literary meme by Keely. As luck would have it, the closest book to hand, as I sit here in my sewing room, is Fine Machine Sewing by Carol Laflin Ahles (no, I haven't returned it to the library yet...as long as no one else has requested it, they'll let me keep renewing).

The meme works this way:

1. Pick up the nearest book.
2. Turn to page 123
3. Find the fifth sentence
4. Post the next three sentences.
5. Tag five people and acknowledge who tagged you.

So...
2. Straight stitch (length 2mm) along the heading.
3. Roll and whip the fabric edge with a zigzag (width about 4mm, length 1mm). Let the right side of the zigzag go completely over the edge of the fabric.

And I'll be tagging...
Kellie: Check out her yummy swiss dot dress.
Nancy: Who just completed a fantastic swap and is still sewing strong.
Elaine: Currently showcasing some vintage pillowcases.
Tamara: Like me, having a hard time finding time.
Bunny: Amazing vintage laces, clever tips and beautiful vintage handwork.

Okay, ladies, you're It!

No comments: