Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Sewing Blogs

I'm reorganizing my blog.

2B Sewing
After the Dress
AllisonC Sewing Gallery
Assorted Notions
Bloom's Fabric Obsession
Bubblegum 4 Breakfast
Couturesmith
Diary of a Sewing Fanatic
Encue Creations
Erica B.'s D.I.Y. Style!
Eyelets in the Seams
Faye's Sewing Adventures
Fiber Arts Afloat
Frogs in a Bucket
From Fabric to Clothing
Goodworks' Notes
Great Coat Sew-Along
Hungry Zombie Couture
Journey to Couture
Keely Sews
Knit Sew Much
La Sewista!
Laura's Sewing Room
Lean Mean Sewing Machine
Lindsay T Sews
Loohoo Originals
Mary is Sewfast
My Vintage Charm
Nifty Needle
Paradise For Me
Phat Chick Designs
Pyrose
Quality Time
Sew Every Day
Sew Exotic
Sew Loved
Sew Much to Sew
Sew Random
Sew, Mama, Sew
Sew-4-Fun
Sewing Bits
Sewing By The Seat of My Pants
Sherril's Sewing Saga
Sigrid's Sewing Projects
Stitches and Seams
Studio Alexandra
The Rusty Bobbin
The Sewing Divas
The Slapdash Sewist
Two On, Two Off
Vintage Threads
Wall Street By Day
When Ladies Dressed

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there! Thanks for adding me to your list of sewing blogs :) I like your scheduled sewing plan, I'm supposed to sew 11-noon everyday, but can't quite seem to either get it started or end it if I do! Interested to hear how your experiment goes :D

angie.a said...

What a great idea Paula! And much neater than my jumbled up sidebar, LOL! :D We've been missing your posts. I hope all is well with you & your family!