Sunday, August 24, 2008

I'm Baa-aack!

And many thanks to those of you who were thoughtful enough to inquire about me while I was incommunicado. I hope you'll all accept my apologies for leaving you hanging. I lost my sewing mojo, I was busy with work and family, my computer was acting up and...I've been obsessed researching colleges for my youngest daughter, the main criteria being will she qualify for a fat scholarship at said colleges.

Well I'm still busy with work and family, still researching colleges and my mojo's still in hiding but I did get a nice, new 22" LCD Touch Screen All-In-One PC for my birthday (Friday). And my darling middle daughter, the mother of my two - soon to be three - adorable grandchildren, finally found the USB cable that had gone missing when they moved house So without further ado, here are pictures of my granddaughter in the dragonfly dress with hemstitching and the BWOF capris-not-bloomers and tunic.



I am still working on the Maggie London dress for my oldest daughter. She won't be using it for the wedding, and I must say, I'm happy about that. I was not looking forward to making that dress out of polyester crepe backed satin. I'm going to finish the practice dress using the cherry print cotton, then we're going to get something really nice and make a little black dress that will be a little more versatile. I'll keep you posted on my progress.

13 comments:

Tamara said...

Your granddaughters look adorable!

Marita said...

Paula, great to have you BACK!!!!
she looks adorable and in such fine wardrobe too:-)

Happy belated B-day wishes!

2BSewing: said...

Paula...welcome back and Happy Belated Birthday!

Meg said...

Welcome back!! Your granddaughter is a cutie.

Dawn said...

Yea!!!! I missed reading your blog. Your granddaughters are cute!

Rhoto said...

I'm very Haaa-ppppy!!
Rhonda in Montreal (PR)

Gry said...

Glad you are back. I was beginning to get all worried.

Hope that you will soon get your sewing mojo back.

Meg said...

Yay - missed you!

Dana said...

Glad to see your back! Cute grandaughter!

Cathy said...

So happy to see you back. The girls are adorable.

Charity said...

you've been missed, but we certainly understand that life happens. :) Your grandaughter is adorable. By the huge grin on her face, I'm assuming she loved her new togs. :)

Charity

Gretchen the Household Deity said...

So cute! She clearly loves her new togs!

Bunny said...

The girls are darlings. So good to have you back.